Your terms and conditions include provision of your rights and obligations in using this service.
By clicking the "Agree and register for membership" button, you agree to all terms of this agreement.
Article 1 (Members)
1. "Member" means an individual who applies for admission after agreeing to these terms in accordance with the procedure specified by the Company.
2. "Member information" means information on the attributes of the members disclosed by the members to the Company, and information on the members' transactions and transactions.
3. These Terms apply to all members and are the terms that you must observe in the registration process and after registration.
Article 2 (Registration)
1. Membership qualification
After agreeing to this agreement, the customer who applied for the predetermined membership will be qualified as a member after completion of the prescribed registration procedure. Membership registration procedures should be done by the individual who becomes a member. Registration by proxy is not permitted at all. In addition, we may refuse membership application from those who canceled membership in the past or those who judged that our company is not suitable.
2. Entering member information
Please carefully read the caution on entry and accurately fill out the necessary information on the prescribed input form at the time of the member registration procedure. Special signs, old Chinese characters, Roman numerals, etc. can not be used in member information registration. When these characters are registered, we will change it.
3. Password management
(1) Passwords can only be used by the members themselves, and can not be transferred or lent to a third pa
Article 3 (Change)
1. The member shall promptly notify the Company when there is a change in the matters notified to us such as name, address etc.
2. We are not responsible for any damage caused by the fact that change registration was not made. Also, even if change registration is made, please be aware that transactions that have already been processed before change registration will be made based on the information before change registration.
Article 4 (withdrawal)
If the member wishes to withdraw from membership, the member himself / herself should do the withdrawal procedure. After the completion of the predetermined withdrawal procedure, it will be withdrawn.
Article 5 (Loss of membership obligation and compensation obligation)
1. When a member makes a false declaration at the time of applying for acquiring membership qualification, neglects the payment obligation due to mail order sales, or when there is any reason that the Company deems inappropriate as a member, You can cancel it.
2. When the member conducts the acts prescribed in the following items, it is the responsibility to compensate for the damage suffered by this by the member.
(1) Illegitimate use of membership number and password
(2) to interfere with our business by accessing this website to tamper with information or sending harmful computer program to this website
(3) To act committing infringement of intellectual property rights of products handled by the Company
(4) Other acts contrary to this Terms of Service
Article 6 (Handling of member information)
1. In principle, we do not disclose member information to third parties without prior consent of the members. However, in the case of the following items, the Company shall be able to disclose member information and other customer information without prior consent of the member.
(1) When requested to be disclosed based on laws and ordinances
(2) When the Company determines that it is necessary to protect our rights, interests, honor, etc.
2. As for our membership information, we will manage it in accordance with our "efforts to protect personal information". The Company shall be able to use the member information for the purpose of providing services to members, improving service contents, promoting the use of services, and securing sound and smooth operation of services I will.
3. The Company shall be able to provide information to members (including advertisements) by mail magazine or other means. If the member does not wish to provide information, we will stop providing information
Article 7 (Prohibited matter)
When using this service, we prohibit members from doing the acts of the following items.
1. Be in violation of laws or regulations or this agreement, attention on using this service, attention on shopping on this service and other terms etc.
2. Damage the rights, interests, honor, etc. of the Company and other third parties
3. Doing acts that may adversely affect the physical and mental conditions of young people, conduct other acts contrary to public order and morals
4. Doing other acts causing inconvenience to other users or other third parties, or causing discomfort
5. Entering false information
6. Sending or writing harmful computer programs, mails, etc.
7. Unauthorized access to our servers and other computers
8. Lending or transferring a password to a third party or sharing it with a third party
9. Others that we judge as inappropriate
Article 8 (Interruption / suspension of service etc)
1. In order to maintain the operating status of this service well, we may suspend all or part of the provision of this service without prior notice if it falls under any of the following items.
(1) When necessary for periodic maintenance and emergency maintenance of the system
(2) When load is concentrated on the system
(3) When the operation of the system becomes difficult due to fire, blackout, interference by a third party, etc.
(4) Others, in case the Company determines that it is necessary to stop the system without being forced to stop
Article 9 (Change or abolishment of service)
Based on that judgment, we can change or abolish all or part of the services as necessary without prior notice.
Article 10 (Disclaimer)
1. We are totally responsible for any disruption, retardation, cancellation, loss of data due to a failure of a communication line, computer, etc., damage caused by unauthorized access to data, or damage caused to members regarding our service There is no such thing.
2. We do not guarantee that harmful items such as computer viruses are not included in the mail contents sent from our web page · server domain etc.
3. We are not responsible for any damage caused by members violating these Terms and Conditions.
Article 11 (Revision of this agreement)
We may revise this Agreement arbitrarily, and we may declare our Terms and Conditions to supplement these Terms (hereinafter referred to as "Supplemental Agreement"). Revision or replenishment of these Terms shall take effect when posting the revised Terms or supplementary Terms on the Company's designated site. In this case, the member shall comply with the revised terms and supplementary provisions.
Article 12 (Governing Law, Jurisdiction Court)
In the event of a dispute with respect to these Terms, the district court having jurisdiction over the location of the head office of the Company shall be the exclusive jurisdiction court of the first instance.